Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 27, 2014

KOREAN GRILLED PORK CHOPS.. my style

While I'm in my writing mood, here is another recipe I want to share, and I need it for my future reference

Korean foods are so popular now, I went to eat at Korean restaurants several times, not too often and I love them, esp the grilled and BBQ meat, I don't know for sure how the real authentic taste of them, all of the restaurants claim they have authentic taste.. I tried to cook some of them, in my way, yes I browsed the net to get the ideas and put them together, here is one of the delicious ones

I used pork chops as they are much cheaper than beef short ribs



- 4 bone in pork chops, I like them with fat and lots of marbling
- for the marinate: 1 Korean/Asian pear, pureed, add shallot, some Thai chilies, ginger, garlic, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar/honey, some rice wine, blend well
- marinate the chops for a few hours, covered in the fridge
- grill to perfection







serve with rice or lettuce leaves with shallots, garlic and whatever desired




No comments:

Post a Comment