Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 2, 2014

BEEF BURGERS WITH CIABATTA BUNS

Today we had American favorite meal as our dinner.. one of my DH's favorite foods.. actually we just went to this cowboy place to have burgers last Friday, the burgers were huge, but too greasy, I could not finish mine.

My homemade burgers were not too much fat as most of the fat ran down the grill, they were juicy enough.. I baked some Ciabatta bread to go with,. and some frozen fries that I baked the oven




- 1 and 1/2 lbs of ground beef, 20% fat
- 1 small onion, minced and sauteed until caramelized
- 1 tsp of salt
- bunch of freshly ground black pepper
- some chili flakes
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- some chopped green chili relish ( optional)

- mix all the ingredients, divide to 6 portion
- form medium size patties
- grill to the desired doneness
- cut the buns in halves, toast with a bit butter
 other toppings: sliced cheese, sliced tomato, dill pickles, and some lettuce wedges with my homemade dressing: 1 part of plain yogurt + 1 part of Mayo + salt + black pepper + a dash of chili sauce/Tabasco, a bit of sugar and some favorite herbs, I used cilantro, topped with bacon bits








No comments:

Post a Comment