Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CREAM CHEESE ONION BUNS

Not much to do today.. I have some leftover soup for our supper... as we try to cut off our food/meat intake, we did not buy snacks for munching.. but it looks so empty on my counter without packs of snack.. no breads either.. so today I decided to make some buns.. for our breakfast or brunch..  no eggs and sausages breakfast/brunch for a while

I used my favorite bread dough recipe.. using WATER ROUX method.. here is the recipe

http://beyondfoods.blogspot.com/2013/03/salami-and-cheese-buns.html

Instead of salami and cheese, I used 1 pack of Cream Cheese, mix with onion chives and a bit of salt, four blend cheese ( it also calls Mexican Cheese ) and some Parmesan.. it turns out so good.. like always :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment