Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

EASY HASH (BROWN)


Our conversation this mid morning:
I : so what's for breakfast (brunch)
Hb: potatoes?
I : with what?
Hb: ooh I don't know.. jalapeno?? (we have bunch of jalapenos in our backyard)
I : with turkey (again??)
Hb: yeah..

I went to my kitchen and brushed clean 3 medium size potatoes and nuked them in the microwave for 3 minutes (covered) while I was thinking what else to add in.. then I opened my veggies drawer, I took out onion, carrot and cilantro, as I was taking my leftover turkey meat,  I saw my smoked sausage, perfect... no turkey :)...  then I went out to our backyard to cut 1 jalapeno pepper






and I prepared them:
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- jalapeno, chopped
- carrot, shredded
- sausage, diced
- cilantro, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste




What I do:
- Peel potatoes and grate them (with cheese grater), add them in a preheated skillet with a bit of oil, cook for a few minutes
- add the rest of ingredients except cilantro
- cook until all soft, add in cilantro
- get a clean bowl, scoop some of potatoes and press hard to mold
- flip in a clean plate, add some biscuits (ssst.. I used some dinner rolls, IMO make no difference)




No comments:

Post a Comment