Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

CRUSTLESS MACARONI QUICHE FOR BRUNCH

I had a bit of leftover boiled macaroni that I used for soup several days before, I had some bacon, I had cheese and I had eggs and milk, so baked macaroni came in my mind, but today I twisted the recipe a bit, I used more eggs, so I'd call it MACARONI QUICHE, NO crust though..  it was perfect for a lazy Sunday lunch

individual serving macaroni brunch


Let's start:
- 2 cups of boiled macaroni
- 1 cup of bacon bits or 6 bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of cheese, I used italian blend
- pinch of grated nutmeg
- salt, pepper to taste
- some chopped herbs



Method:
- preheat oven on 350'F
- spray or brush baking oil on the ovenproof pan / bowls for individual serving
- whisk eggs in a large bowl, add milk, herbs, all the seasonings, half of the bacon crumbs and cheese
- pour the mixture in the pan or bowls
- add the remaining of cheese and bacon
- bake for 30 to 40 minutes

For 4 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment