Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

EASY BREAKFAST

Cloudy and gloomy sky this morning, we decided to skip our morning walk and I went back to sleep.. I woke up with much better mood, the sun is still in and out but much brighter sky.. funny to say.. gloomy sky always comes together with gloomy mood.. I hate it

With not much to do, I decided to fix a good breakfast for my hubby... on my walking days he usually has very simple breakfast, toasts and lots of butter (that's why I always bake breads, for his easy breakfast, easy for both of us).. I remembered we bought 3 red bell peppers at Sprout's last weekend, so with the usual ingredients of breakfast, I fixed this stuffed bell pepper and he is a very happy guy for the day :)

- 1 big red pepper, cut in half
- 1/2 cup of cooked sausage (leftover)
- 2 eggs, beat well
- cheese and some herb
- olive oil for brushing



- brush bell pepper with OO
- mix all the remaining ingredients
- stuff the mixture in the pepper
- bake for 15 minutes on 350'F

ready to serve.. for 1 serving.. as for my breakfast, I prefer 1 slice of toast with PBJ (peanut butter jam) and 1 cup of kopi susu


No comments:

Post a Comment