Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

TEMPEH

AZ weather today was nice, a touch of cool breeze since May, hopefully it will last till fall, I'm tired of the heat.

I started reading the book I borrowed from library yesterday, The Postcard Killer, it's good, I could not stop reading it, it's half done, I think the author gets his touch back, his last book I read The 9th Judgement was far from good (IMO), I was not excited to read his books anymore like I used to be :)

I'm glad today, I successfully made tempeh (again), it takes only 36 hours to reach the perfect fermentation, actually it's not too hard to make it, the only hard part is peeling and splitting soybean, but I begin to enjoy doing it, so there will be more tempeh making in the future..








this pan fried tempeh



those are recent made, I'm going to make tempe bacem for our Ied gathering on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment